Tickets for the Six Nations at Twickenham 2020
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED. CLUB MEMBERS WILL BE NOTIFIED THIS WEEK
The Rugby Football Union distributes tickets for major internationals at Twickenham only through registered Rugby Clubs and Club Members are invited to apply for tickets for their personal use on the application form, which must be forwarded to Scott Ross. Payment can be made by cheques and accompany your application or made online with the required reference.
Applications & payments must be received by - Friday 4th October (NOW CLOSED)
Six Nations matches at Twickenham 2020
Sunday, February 23rd England v Ireland KO 3pm
Saturday, March 7th England v Wales KO 4.45pm
The club receives tickets at various prices and members must indicate their preference on the form. Refunds will be made when tickets for all matches have been allocated. The prices indicated includes a small administrative fee.
PLEASE NOTE - With the ever increase of social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, please do not post pictures of your tickets as a way of making people aware that you are going to the match. These could be copied and advertised illegally for sale on unofficial sites such as Stubhub or Gumtree. Please also note the RFU terms and conditions:-
1. Your ticket is non-refundable and remains the property of the RFU at all times
2. It is prohibited to onward sell or offer to sell your ticket in excess of its face value and it may not be sold through any online auction or other website, without authorisation of the RFU, this will result in cancellation of your ticket.
3. If your ticket is lost and stolen, you must notify us immediately and, subject to conditions, we will issue you with a duplicate which will invalidate your original.
4. The RFU is not responsible for inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication.
5. The RFU reserve the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder
For full terms and conditions please visit englandrugby.com/tickets
Any contradiction of these terms could result in a ticket sanction being placed on our Club with a possible reduction of match tickets in the future.
Tel - 07801 215825