Tickets for the Autumn internationals at Twickenham 2018
RELEASE DATE 30/05/18
The Rugby Football Union distributes tickets for major internationals at Twickenham only through registered Rugby Clubs and Club Members are invited to apply for tickets for their personal use on the application form, which must be forwarded to Scott Ross. Payment can be made by cheques and accompany your application or made online with the required reference.
Applications & payments must be received by - 30/07/18
Autumn International matches at Twickenham 2018
Saturday, November 3rd England v South Africa KO tbc
Saturday, November 10th England v New Zealand KO tbc
Saturday, November 17th England v Japan KO tbc
Saturday, November 24th England v Australia KO tbc
The club receives tickets at various prices and members must indicate their preference on the form. Refunds will be made when tickets for all matches have been allocated. The prices indicated includes a small administrative fee.
Since the demand for tickets will almost certainly exceed availability, members will be restricted to a maximum of two tickets per match. All applications will be drawn independently.
PLEASE NOTE - With the ever increase of social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, please do not post pictures of your tickets as a way of making people aware that you are going to the match. These could be copied and advertised illegally for sale on unofficial sites such as Stubhub or Gumtree. Please also note the RFU terms and conditions:-
1. Your ticket is non-refundable and remains the property of the RFU at all times
2. It is prohibited to onward sell or offer to sell your ticket in excess of its face value and it may not be sold through any online auction or other website, without authorisation of the RFU, this will result in cancellation of your ticket.
3. If your ticket is lost and stolen, you must notify us immediately and, subject to conditions, we will issue you with a duplicate which will invalidate your original.
4. The RFU is not responsible for inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication.
5. The RFU reserve the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder
For full terms and conditions please visit englandrugby.com/tickets
Any contradiction of these terms could result in a ticket sanction being placed on our Club with a possible reduction of match tickets in the future.
Tel - 07801 215825